We are pleased to share some more fun insights into who we are here at Simple Elegance.
1. What is your favorite season? The Fall
2. What do you enjoying doing in your free time? Spending time on the water, getting lost in a book, and of course spending time with my husband and children.
3. Do you root for K-State, KU or MU? This is a difficult question for me ... I attended both KSU and KU, so they both have a place in my heart. I will not root for MU!
4. What is your favorite part about a wedding? I seriously love the moment the bride and groom are introduced for the first time as Mr. & Mrs and walk down the aisle and out of the church; those first few quiet moments following the ceremony are always amazing and I feel honored to witness this special time. My throat catches and I get goosebumps every time I see them coming.
5. What is one of your favorite places to visit/vacation and why? Colorado. I have about a zillion memories of going there while growing up and have been fortunate to be able to continue this tradition. Whether we are going for a ski trip during the holidays or in the middle of summer for hiking, biking and fishing we always have an excellent time.
6. What are your passions outside of SE? I have a Masters in Social Work and will always have a passion for child welfare.
7. Where do you call home? Lake Lotawana, MO
8. What’s your favorite place to dine on a night out with friends? Westside Local
9. What is one thing your never leave home without? My cell phone
10. How would your best friend describe you? Passionate and caring
For a full profile on Lindsay, visit our website at: iplanyourwedding.com