The spaces lends its self for a variety of custom seating options with large capacity. A sense of zen calmness approaches you as you enter the space. You are greeted by clean white walls flanked with minimalist decor, light colored wood floors span the open space and an amazing light sculpture is featured centered between LED panels that allow for over 200 lighting options. Truly a space for the bride and groom wanting to be in the heart of the city with some style and grace.
Features of the space:
- 9,000 square feet of open space that allows for a variety of seating set-ups and can accommodate 400 guests seated and 600 cocktail-style
- Sliding glass doors open for a balcony view of 14th Street and the downtown skyline
- In-House sound with projection screens and microphones and spectacular LED lighting system with more than 200 customized colors to set the mood
- Catering is offered through The Gallery chef and catering staff and can create endless options for your catering needs
- 66-inch round banquet tables and in-house chairs
- Cocktail tables
- Standard black and white linens
- Portable bars
- China and glassware
- House lighting and sound
- On-site event manager
We can't wait to help you with your wedding here!!!